Saturday, January 06, 2018

Introduction Script

English
Hi, my name is John. I’m unhappy, and have been for a while. I can’t fix the world, make people stop hurting, but I can talk to you every once in a while. That should help me, at least. A bit.

I’ll mostly be getting things off my chest, about politics and social justice, exploring leftist thought. And I’ll be doing it in multiple languages! Because I can.

So, hi! Nice to meet you.

Spanish
Hola, me llamo John. Estoy infeliz, y he estado asì desde un rato. No puedo reparar el mundo, ni hacer que las personas dejen de sufrir, pero puedo hablar contigo de vez en cuando. Eso tiene que ayudarme, al menos. Un poco.

Principalmente voy a soltar cosas, sobre la política y la justicia social, y explorar el pensamiento izquierdista. ¡Y lo voy a hacer en múltiples idiomas! Porque puedo.

Bien, ¡hola! Mucho gusto.

French
Allo, je m’appelle John. Je suis malheureux, et j’en suis depuis un moment. Je ne peux pas réparer le mond, ni faire que les gens arrêtent de souffrir, mais je puis parler avec toi de temps en temps. Ça devrait m’aider, au moins. Un peu.

En grande partie, je vais m’enlever des poids, sur la politique et la justice sociale, et explorer la pensée de gauche. Et j’en fais en multiple langues ! Parce que je peux.

Alors, salut! Enchanté.

Portuguese
Olá! Chamo-me John. Eu estou infeliz, e tenho estado por um tempo. Eu não podo consertar o mundo, ni fazer que as pessoas deixam de sofrer, mas eu podo falar com você de vez em quando. Isto me deberia ajudar, ao menos. Um pouco.

Na maior parte, eu vou desabafar-me, sobre a política e a justícia social, e explorar o pensamento esquerdista. E eu o farei em múltiples idiomas! Porque eu podo.

Bem, olá! Prazer em conhecer você.

German
Allo. Ich heiße John. Ich lerne Deutsch, aber ich kann noch nicht das sprechen. Entschuldigung.

No comments: