Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So Ron Paul's a racist and a homophobe. I...

John Brockman shared a post with you on Google+. Google+ makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Learn more.
Join Google+
So Ron Paul's a racist and a homophobe. I wasn't really planning on voting for him before this, but this certainly seals the deal.

See, I agree with libertarians about the whole "leave me alone" thing when it comes to some things, but for the most part I really, really don't. I think most people are assholes to all but their close friends and families, and I don't think that's a good thing. If that weren't the case, we wouldn't need government, and I think it's manifestly clear that we really, really need government.
Ron Paul's Racist Newsletters
I have written many times before of one of the primary reasons why I can't support Ron Paul, despite wanting to stand up and cheer for his views on important issues like civil liberties, executive power...
View or comment on John Brockman's post »
You received this message because John Brockman shared it with surgoshan.hitblog@blogger.com. Unsubscribe from these emails.

No comments: